No Products in the Cart
*** THIS LISTING IS FOR THE CROCHET PATTERN ONLY (DIGITAL FILE) AND NOT FOR A PHYSICAL PRODUCT ***
LANGUAGES: French AND English. You will receive 1 PDF that includes BOTH languages.
10.5 in/27 cm in diameter
1. Cotton yarn (size 4). I use Cotton 24/7 by Lion Brand.
Shown here in colors Rose and Purple, as well as Denim (dark blue) and Sky (light blue).
2. Crochet G (4 mm)
3. Scissors and yarn needle.
Pattern is written in standard American terms.
CH — chain
DC — double crochet
Sl st — slip stitch
St(s) — stitch(es)
55 g/94 m for 1 doily
* 1 ball Cotton 24/7 = 100 g/170 m
DOWNLOADING AND SAVING YOUR PATTERN PURCHASE
Our patterns are PDF (digital) documents sent automatically after payment is completed. You are responsible for saving your patterns to your devices.
1. Immediately after payment is confirmed, you can download the pattern directly from the website.
2. Once payment is received, our system will also send a confirmation email containing the link to download the pattern. If you can't find this email in your inbox, check your spam folder.
It is very important to correctly write your email address as you complete your order on our website. Often, emails contain small errors that make it impossible for our system to send your purchase.
3. Save the pattern to your devices and/or to a USB key. If you lose your copy of the pattern, you can request a new copy via this link: click here (processing fees apply).