No products in the cart.
*** THIS LISTING IS FOR THE KNIT PATTERN ONLY (DIGITAL FILE) AND NOT FOR A PHYSICAL PRODUCT ***
French AND English. You will receive 1 PDF that includes BOTH languages.
Newborn, 3-12 months, child/teen, adult small, adult large
1. M Grizzly yarn from Madolaine (size Chunky - 5)
Color A: Ocre (yellow) – 2 balls [xsmall and small sizes require only 1 ball]
Color B: Orage (charcoal) – 1 ball
2. 6,5 mm circular needles (at least 32 inches for magic loop)
3. Scissors, yarn needle, measuring tape and stitch markers.
4. Accessories: 1x 1"/25 mm button, 1x 2"/50 mm button, 3x pompoms. For newborn size, use 1x 1,5"/40 mm button (you can purchase these accessories here: www.AkrocheTatuk.com).
5. 6mm crochet hook (optional – for stronger ties)
14 sts x 18 rows = 4’’/10 cm knit in the round (stockinette stitch, all rounds are knit).
knit 2 stitches together (-1)
knit in the front and back loop of the same stitch (+1)
XSMall: color A 45 g/62 m - color B 5 g/7 m
Small: color A 48 g/ 66 m - color B 7 g/10 m
Medium: color A 50g/ 68 m - color B 13 g/18 m
Large: color A 60 g/ 82 m - color B 15 g/21 m
XLarge: color A 70 g/96 m - c color B 20 g/28 m
Small: color A 45 g/62 m - color B 13 g/18 m
Medium: color A 48g/66 m - color B 15 g/21 m
Large: color A 65 g/89 m - color B 15 g/21 m
XLarge : color A 75 g/102 m - color B 20 g/28 m
DOWNLOADING AND SAVING YOUR PATTERN PURCHASE
Our patterns are PDF (digital) documents sent automatically after payment is completed. You are responsible for saving your patterns to your devices.
1. Immediately after payment is confirmed, you can download the pattern directly from the website.
2. Once payment is received, our system will also send a confirmation email containing the link to download the pattern. If you can't find this email in your inbox, check your spam folder.
It is very important to correctly write your email address as you complete your order on our website. Often, emails contain small errors that make it impossible for our system to send your purchase.
3. Save the pattern to your devices and/or to a USB key. If you lose your copy of the pattern, you can request a new copy via this link: click here (processing fees apply).