No products in the cart.
*** THIS LISTING IS FOR THE KNIT PATTERN ONLY (DIGITAL FILE) AND NOT FOR A PHYSICAL PRODUCT ***
French AND English. You will receive 1 PDF that includes BOTH languages.
Newborn, 3-12 months, child/teen, adult small, adult large
1. M Grizzly yarn from Madolaine (size Chunky - 5)
Color A: Ocre (yellow) – 2 balls [xsmall and small sizes require only 1 ball]
Color B: Orage (charcoal) – 1 ball
2. 6,5 mm circular needles (at least 32 inches for magic loop)
3. Scissors, yarn needle, measuring tape and stitch markers.
4. Accessories: 1x 1"/25 mm button, 1x 2"/50 mm button, 3x pompoms. For newborn size, use 1x 1,5"/40 mm button (you can purchase these accessories here: www.AkrocheTatuk.com).
5. 6mm crochet hook (optional – for stronger ties)
14 sts x 18 rows = 4’’/10 cm knit in the round (stockinette stitch, all rounds are knit).
knit 2 stitches together (-1)
knit in the front and back loop of the same stitch (+1)
XSMall: color A 45 g/62 m - color B 5 g/7 m
Small: color A 48 g/ 66 m - color B 7 g/10 m
Medium: color A 50g/ 68 m - color B 13 g/18 m
Large: color A 60 g/ 82 m - color B 15 g/21 m
XLarge: color A 70 g/96 m - c color B 20 g/28 m
Small: color A 45 g/62 m - color B 13 g/18 m
Medium: color A 48g/66 m - color B 15 g/21 m
Large: color A 65 g/89 m - color B 15 g/21 m
XLarge : color A 75 g/102 m - color B 20 g/28 m
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE PATTERN
Please note that all patterns are PDF documents sent automatically after payment.
Option 1: Download the pattern directly from the website after payment.
Option 2: When you place an order, we ask for your e-mail address. The pattern will be sent to this e-mail address automatically. If you can't find the pattern in your inbox, go through your spam or marketing boxes. Make sure to download and save the pattern to your computer or to a USB key for later use.