No products in the cart.
*** THIS LISTING IS FOR THE KNIT PATTERN ONLY (DIGITAL FILE) AND NOT FOR A PHYSICAL PRODUCT ***
French AND English. You will receive 1 PDF that includes BOTH languages.
12-18 months,18-24 months, 2-5 years, 6-8 years, 9-10 years
1. Worsted weight yarn of a soft texture (size medium 4). I use Soft (Red Heart). Color: Lilac (Soft)
X-Small: 2 balls/ Small: 2 balls/ Medium and Large: 3 balls, X-Large: 4 balls.
2. 6 mm needles and 8 mm needles (you will be working flat, but I recommend using circular needles for comfort).
3. Scissors and yarn needle
4. 4 stitch markers
With 6mm needles: 20 sts x 14 rows = 4’’ in k2,p2 ribbing / 10cm and with 8 mm needles: 10 sts x 22 rows = 4’’ / 10cm in garter stitch (all knit).
Pattern is written in standard American terms
k – knit
p – purl
kf&b – knit in the front and back loop of the same stitch (+1)
CO – cast on
BO – bind off
X-Small: 220 g/356 m
Petit : 260 g/422 m
Medium: 300 g/486 m
Large: 350 g/567 m
X-Large: 500 g/810 m
* 1 ball Soft = 142 g/230 m
DOWNLOADING AND SAVING YOUR PATTERN PURCHASE
Our patterns are PDF (digital) documents sent automatically after payment is completed. You are responsible for saving your patterns to your devices.
1. Immediately after payment is confirmed, you can download the pattern directly from the website.
2. Once payment is received, our system will also send a confirmation email containing the link to download the pattern. If you can't find this email in your inbox, check your spam folder.
It is very important to correctly write your email address as you complete your order on our website. Often, emails contain small errors that make it impossible for our system to send your purchase.
3. Save the pattern to your devices and/or to a USB key. If you lose your copy of the pattern, you can request a new copy via this link: click here (processing fees apply).