No Products in the Cart
*** THIS LISTING IS FOR THE CROCHET PATTERN ONLY (DIGITAL FILE) AND NOT FOR A PHYSICAL PRODUCT ***
French AND English.
XXXS - Newborn
XXS - Baby
XS - Toddler
S - Child
M - Teen
L - Adult small
XL - Adult medium
XXL - Adult large
1. Worsted weight yarn of a soft texture (size medium 4). I use Heartland from Lion Brand. You can replace this yarn with Soft from Red Heart.
- XXXS, XXS and XS: 1 ball for hat and cowl.
- S, M, L, XL, XXL: 2 balls for hat and cowl.
Colors Voyageurs (blue) and Mount Rainier (gray).
2. Crochet H (5 mm)
3. Scissors and yarn needle.
4. Accessories: Newborn and baby sizes: 1x 1.5 in/40 mm button; all other sizes: 1x 1 in/25 mm button. (You can buy these accessories here: AkrocheTatuk.com)
CH — chain
E-sl st — extended slip stitch
E-sl st-blo — extended slip stitch in back loop only
Sl st — slip stitch
Sl st-blo — slip stitch in back loop only
St(s) — stitch(es)
DOWNLOADING AND SAVING YOUR PATTERN PURCHASE
Our patterns are PDF (digital) documents sent automatically after payment is completed. You are responsible for saving your patterns to your devices.
1. Immediately after payment is confirmed, you can download the pattern directly from the website.
2. Once payment is received, our system will also send a confirmation email containing the link to download the pattern. If you can't find this email in your inbox, check your spam folder.
It is very important to correctly write your email address as you complete your order on our website. Often, emails contain small errors that make it impossible for our system to send your purchase.
3. Save the pattern to your devices and/or to a USB key. If you lose your copy of the pattern, you can request a new copy via this link: click here (processing fees apply).