No Products in the Cart
*** THIS LISTING IS FOR THE CROCHET PATTERN ONLY (DIGITAL FILE) AND NOT FOR A PHYSICAL PRODUCT ***
1 strand of yarn.
LANGUAGES: French AND English. You will receive 1 PDF that includes BOTH languages.
This outfit is for a doll 13 in/34 cm high. The one pictured is Paola Reina’s baby.
Hat (measured flat)
Height: 5 in/13 cm
Width: 4.5 in/11 cm
Height: 6.5 in/17 cm
Width: 10 in/25 cm
1. Yarn Fine (size 2).
I use Coton Fifty from Bergère de France. Color Jade. 1 ball.
2. Crochet D (3.25 mm)
3. Scissors, yarn needle and stitch markers.
4. 2 pairs of 0.40 in/10 mm snap buttons.
Pattern is written in standard American terms.
CH – chain
cst – crab stitch (reverse single crochet)
SC – single crochet
SC2TOG – single crochet two together (decrease)
Sl st – slip stitch
St(s) – stitch(es)
Hat: 22 g/62 m
Romper: 25 g/70 m
1 ball Coton Fifty = 50 g/140 m
DOWNLOADING AND SAVING YOUR PATTERN PURCHASE
Our patterns are PDF (digital) documents sent automatically after payment is completed. You are responsible for saving your patterns to your devices.
1. Immediately after payment is confirmed, you can download the pattern directly from the website.
2. Once payment is received, our system will also send a confirmation email containing the link to download the pattern. If you can't find this email in your inbox, check your spam folder.
It is very important to correctly write your email address as you complete your order on our website. Often, emails contain small errors that make it impossible for our system to send your purchase.
3. Save the pattern to your devices and/or to a USB key. If you lose your copy of the pattern, you can request a new copy via this link: click here (processing fees apply).