No products in the cart.
*** THIS LISTING IS FOR THE CROCHET PATTERN ONLY (DIGITAL FILE) AND NOT FOR A PHYSICAL PRODUCT ***
1 strand of yarn.
LANGUAGES: French AND English. You will receive 1 PDF that includes BOTH languages.
1-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-24 months, 2-5 years, Child/Teen, Adult medium, Adult large
MATERIALS (Flokon hat):
1. Worsted weight yarn of a soft texture (size medium 4). I use Red Heart Soft color Navy and white. 1 skein.
2. Hook H (5mm)
3. Scissors and yarn needle
4. Accessories: 1x 1’’ / 25mm button | 1x 2’’ / 50mm button | 1 fur pompom with snap (You can buy these accessories here : www.AkrocheTatuk.com)
1. Worsted weight yarn of a soft texture (size medium 4).
I use Heartland (Lion Brand), color Pinnacles. 1 ball.
2. Crochet H (5 mm)
3. Scissors and yarn needle.
Pattern is written in standard American terms.
CH – chain
FHDC – foundation half double crochet
HDC – half double crochet
HDC-BLO – half double crochet in back loop only
HDC2TOG – half double crochet two closed together (decrease)
SC – single crochet
Sl st – slip stitch
St(s) – stitch(es)
REQUIRED YARN (Flokon hat):
Newborn : 35 g/58 m
1-3 months : 45 g/74 m
3-6 months : 55 g/90 m
6-24 months : 70 g/115 m
2-5 years : 80 g/132 m
Child/ Adult small : 100 g/165 m
Adult medium : 110 g/181 m
Adult large : 125 g/206 m
REQUIRED YARN (KASHKOU):
1-3 months: 45 g/73 m
3-6 months: 50 g/81 m
6-24 months: 90 g/142 m
2-5 years: 95 g/154 m
Child/Teen: 110 g/178 m
Adult medium: 135 g/219 m
Adult large: 140 g/227 m
* 1 ball Heartland = 142 g/230 m
* You may need two balls for the XX-Large size.
DOWNLOADING AND SAVING YOUR PATTERN PURCHASE
Our patterns are PDF (digital) documents sent automatically after payment is completed. You are responsible for saving your patterns to your devices.
1. Immediately after payment is confirmed, you can download the pattern directly from the website.
2. Once payment is received, our system will also send a confirmation email containing the link to download the pattern. If you can't find this email in your inbox, check your spam folder.
It is very important to correctly write your email address as you complete your order on our website. Often, emails contain small errors that make it impossible for our system to send your purchase.
3. Save the pattern to your devices and/or to a USB key. If you lose your copy of the pattern, you can request a new copy via this link: click here (processing fees apply).