No products in the cart.
THIS LISTING IS FOR THE CROCHET PATTERN ONLY (DIGITAL FILE) AND NOT FOR A
PHYSICAL PRODUCT ***
LANGUAGES: French AND English. You will receive 1 PDF that includes BOTH languages
Baby, toddler, child, teen, adult medium, adult large
yarn (size 4). I use Cotton 24/7 by Lion Brand, shown here in colors Lilac
2. Crochet F (3.75 mm).
3. Scissors, yarn needle and stitch markers.
4. Galvanized steel wire 1/16 in and cutting pliers. X-Small: 26 in/67 cm—Small: 32 in/82 cm
Medium: 38 in/97 cm—Large: 45 in/115 cm X-Large: 47 in/119 cm—XX-Large: 48 in/123 cm
is written in standard American terms.
CH — chain
cst—crab stitch (reverse single crochet)
SC — single crochet
SC-FLO — single crochet in front loop only
sl st —slip stitch
DOWNLOADING AND SAVING YOUR PATTERN PURCHASE
Our patterns are PDF (digital) documents sent
automatically after payment is completed. You are responsible for saving
your patterns to your devices.
1. Immediately after payment is confirmed, you can download the pattern directly from the website.
2. Once payment is received, our system will also send a confirmation email containing the link to download the pattern. If you can't find this email in your inbox, check your spam folder.
It is very important to correctly write your email address as you complete your order on our website. Often, emails contain small errors that make it impossible for our system to send your purchase.
3. Save the pattern to your devices and/or to a USB key. If you lose your copy of the pattern, you can request a new copy via this link: click here (processing fees apply)