No Products in the Cart
*** THIS LISTING IS FOR THE CROCHET PATTERN ONLY (DIGITAL FILE) AND NOT FOR A PHYSICAL PRODUCT **
1 strand of yarn
This pattern is for hat and cowl only.
Mitten pattern here.
French AND English. You will receive 1 PDF that includes BOTH languages.
3-12 months, 1-5 years, child/adult small, adult large
1. Worsted weight yarn of a soft texture (size medium 4). I use Heartland (Lion Brand)
Color A: Mount Rainier (gray). 1 ball : small and medium. 2 balls : large and xlarge
Color B: Acadia (off white). 1 ball.
Color C: Redwood (red). 1 ball.
2. Crochet I (5.5 mm), crochet H (5 mm), crochet 7 (4.5 mm)
3. Scissors, yarn needle and stitch markers.
4. Accessories: baby sizes: 1x 1.5″/40 mm button; all other sizes: 1x 1″/25 mm button | 1x 2″/50 mm button | 1x fur pompom (You can buy these accessories here AkrocheTatuk.com)
BPDC — back post double crochet
BPHDC – back post half-double crochet
ch — chain
DC — double crochet
FPDC — front post double crochet
FPHDC — front post half-double crochet
HDC — half double crochet
PHDC— Post half-double crochet
PS — post stitch
SC — single crochet
sl st — slip stitch
DOWNLOADING AND SAVING YOUR PATTERN PURCHASE
Our patterns are PDF (digital) documents sent automatically after payment is completed. You are responsible for saving your patterns to your devices.
1. Immediately after payment is confirmed, you can download the pattern directly from the website.
2. Once payment is received, our system will also send a confirmation email containing the link to download the pattern. If you can't find this email in your inbox, check your spam folder.
It is very important to correctly write your email address as you complete your order on our website. Often, emails contain small errors that make it impossible for our system to send your purchase.
3. Save the pattern to your devices and/or to a USB key. If you lose your copy of the pattern, you can request a new copy via this link: click here (processing fees apply).