No products in the cart.
*** THIS LISTING IS FOR THE CROCHET PATTERN ONLY (DIGITAL FILE) AND NOT FOR A PHYSICAL PRODUCT ***
LANGUAGES: French AND English. You will receive 1 PDF that includes BOTH languages.
Baby and child
X-Small: Baby 0-4 (0-18 months)
Small: Toddler (2-3 years)
Medium: Child (4-5 years)
Large: Young (6-9 years)
X-Small: Woman 4-6
Small: Woman 7-9/Man 6-8
Medium: Woman 10-12/Man 9-11
Large: Man 12-14
1. Sock yarn, super fine (size 1). I use M Socquette of Madolaine.
Color A: coton (1 ball)/Color B: gris (1 ball)/Color C: cerise (1 ball)
2. Crochet E (3.50 mm), crochet G (4 mm)
3. Scissors and yarn needle.
4. Stitch markers (5 to 13 depending on the size).You can also use lengths of yarn in a contrasting color.
Pattern is written in standard American terms.
BPHDC – back post half double crochet
CH – chain
FPHDC – front post half double crochet
HDC — half double crochet
LDC — linked double crochet
LHDC — linked half double crochet
SC – single crochet
Sl st – slip stitch
Baby and Child sizes:
X-Small - Color A: 8 g/Color B: 12 g/Color C: 1 g
Small - Color A: 13 g/Color B: 26 g/Color C: 1 g
Medium - Color A: 14 g/Color B: 33 g/Color C: 1 g
Large - Color A: 15 g/Color B: 43 g/Couleur C: 1 g
X-Small: Color A: 22 g/Color B: 44 g/Color C: 2 g
Small: Color A: 26 g/Color B: 53 g/Color C: 2 g
Medium: Color A: 30 g/Color B: 68 g/Color C: 2 g
Large: Color A: 35 g/Color B: 81 g/Color C: 2 g
DOWNLOADING AND SAVING YOUR PATTERN PURCHASE
Our patterns are PDF (digital) documents sent automatically after payment is completed. You are responsible for saving your patterns to your devices.
1. Immediately after payment is confirmed, you can download the pattern directly from the website.
2. Once payment is received, our system will also send a confirmation email containing the link to download the pattern. If you can't find this email in your inbox, check your spam folder.
It is very important to correctly write your email address as you complete your order on our website. Often, emails contain small errors that make it impossible for our system to send your purchase.
3. Save the pattern to your devices and/or to a USB key. If you lose your copy of the pattern, you can request a new copy via this link: click here (processing fees apply).