No products in the cart.
*** THIS LISTING IS FOR THE CROCHET PATTERN ONLY (DIGITAL FILE) AND NOT FOR A PHYSICAL PRODUCT ***
French AND English. You will receive 1 PDF that includes BOTH languages.
Newborn, 3-12 months, child/teen, adult - small, adult - large
1. M Grizzly by Madolaine (size 5)
Color A : Ocre (yellow). 2 balls
Color B : Orage (charcoal). 1 ball
2. J hook (6 mm), K hook (6.5 mm)
3. Scissors, yarn needle, stitch markers.
4. Accessories: 1x 1″/25 mm button, 1x 2″/50 mm button, 3x pompoms. For baby size, use 1x 1,5″/40 mm button.
M Grizzly is composed of 25% wool and 75% acrylic, and is a chunky yarn (siz 5).
With J hook, 9 sc-blo x 9 rows on ribbed border: 4’’/10 cm
With K hook, ksc x 14 rows = 4’’/10 cm
Foundation single crochet
Knit single crochet
Single crochet 2 together (decrease)
Single crochet in the back loop
DOWNLOADING AND SAVING YOUR PATTERN PURCHASE
Our patterns are PDF (digital) documents sent automatically after payment is completed. You are responsible for saving your patterns to your devices.
1. Immediately after payment is confirmed, you can download the pattern directly from the website.
2. Once payment is received, our system will also send a confirmation email containing the link to download the pattern. If you can't find this email in your inbox, check your spam folder.
It is very important to correctly write your email address as you complete your order on our website. Often, emails contain small errors that make it impossible for our system to send your purchase.
3. Save the pattern to your devices and/or to a USB key. If you lose your copy of the pattern, you can request a new copy via this link: click here (processing fees apply).