No Products in the Cart
*** THIS LISTING IS FOR THE CROCHET PATTERN ONLY (DIGITAL FILE) AND NOT FOR A PHYSICAL PRODUCT ***
Blanket is meant to be heavy and warm
French AND English. You will receive 1 PDF that includes BOTH languages.
30’’ x 35’’ (75 cm x 87.5 cm)
Pattern is written for stroller size (see image 3). In the pattern, you will find the number of starting chains needed for the other sizes; you will need to adjust yarn quantities for each size.
1. Worsted weight yarn of a soft texture (size medium 4). I use Red Heart Soft.
Color A: Lilac. 4 balls
Color B: Pink. 2 balls
2. H hook (5 mm)
3. Scissors, yarn needle, stitch markers.
With H hook: 16 sts x 18 rows = 4″/10 cm
Foundation single crochet
DOWNLOADING AND SAVING YOUR PATTERN PURCHASE
Our patterns are PDF (digital) documents sent automatically after payment is completed. You are responsible for saving your patterns to your devices.
1. Immediately after payment is confirmed, you can download the pattern directly from the website.
2. Once payment is received, our system will also send a confirmation email containing the link to download the pattern. If you can't find this email in your inbox, check your spam folder.
It is very important to correctly write your email address as you complete your order on our website. Often, emails contain small errors that make it impossible for our system to send your purchase.
3. Save the pattern to your devices and/or to a USB key. If you lose your copy of the pattern, you can request a new copy via this link: click here (processing fees apply).