No products in the cart.
*** THIS LISTING IS FOR THE CROCHET PATTERN ONLY (DIGITAL FILE) AND NOT FOR A PHYSICAL PRODUCT ***
LANGUAGES: French AND English. You will receive 1 PDF that includes BOTH languages.
3-12 months, 1-5 years, child/teen, adult medium, adult large
1. Worsted weight yarn of a soft texture (size medium 4). I use Heartland (Lion Brand). Color Yellowstone.
X-Small: 1 ball (hat only)
Small and medium: 3 balls (hat and scarf)
Large and X-Large: 4 balls (hat and scarf)
2. Crochet H (5 mm) for hat.
Crochet I (5.5 mm) for scarf.
3. Scissors, yarn needle and stitch markers.
4. Accessories: baby sizes: 1x 1.5’’/40 mm button; all other sizes: 1x 1’’/25 mm button | 1x 2’’/50 mm button | 1x fur pompom. (You can buy these accessories here: www.AkrocheTatuk.com)
back post double crochet
double crochet two together (decrease)
front post double crochet
front post double crochet two together (decrease)
post double crochet
single crochet two together (decrease)
single crochet in back loop only
X-Small: 50 g/81 m
Small: 60 g/97 m
Medium: 90 g/145 m
Large: 105 g/170 m
X-Large: 125 g/202 m
Small: 300 g/485 m
Large: 360 g/583
* 1 ball Heartland = 142 g/230 m
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE PATTERN:
Please note that all patterns are PDF documents sent automatically after payment.
Option 1: Download the pattern directly from the website after payment.
Option 2: When you place an order, we ask for your e-mail address. The pattern will be sent to this e-mail address automatically. If you can't find the pattern in your inbox, go through your spam or marketing boxes. Make sure to download and save the pattern to your computer or to a USB key for later use.