No products in the cart.
*** THIS LISTING IS FOR THE CROCHET PATTERN ONLY (DIGITAL FILE) AND NOT FOR A PHYSICAL PRODUCT ***
French AND English. You will receive 1 PDF that includes BOTH languages.
For a head circumference of 19,5’’- 21’’ (50-54 cm)
For a head circumference of 21,5’’ - 23’’ (55-59 cm)
For a head circumference of 24 - 24,5’’ (61-63 cm)
1. Worsted weight yarn of a soft texture (size medium 4). I use Red Heart Soft.
- Color A: Charcoal (2 skeins)
- Color B: Turquoise (2 skeins)
- Color C: Cream (1 skein)
2. Hook I (5.5 mm), Hook G (4 mm)
3. Scissors and yarn needle
4. Accessories: 1x 1’’/25 mm button | 1x 2’’/50 mm button | 1x 2.4’’/60 mm button | 1x fur pompom
With I hook and holding 2 strands: 11 sc x 12 rows = 4″/10 cm
BPDC - Back Post Double Crochet
CH - chain
DC - double crochet
FDC - foundation double crochet
FPDC - Front Post Double Crochet
FSC - foundation single crochet
HDC - half double crochet
Trtr – Triple treble (4 yarn over)
SC - single crochet
sl st - slip stitch
st(s) - stitch (es)
DOWNLOADING AND SAVING YOUR PATTERN PURCHASE
Our patterns are PDF (digital) documents sent automatically after payment is completed. You are responsible for saving your patterns to your devices.
1. Immediately after payment is confirmed, you can download the pattern directly from the website.
2. Once payment is received, our system will also send a confirmation email containing the link to download the pattern. If you can't find this email in your inbox, check your spam folder.
It is very important to correctly write your email address as you complete your order on our website. Often, emails contain small errors that make it impossible for our system to send your purchase.
3. Save the pattern to your devices and/or to a USB key. If you lose your copy of the pattern, you can request a new copy via this link: click here (processing fees apply).